Designing a kitchen can one of the most challenging aspects of interior design. As the heart of the home, is it also a high-function, hardwearing and multi-purpose room.
Whether your kitchen is a classic, contemporary or traditional space, this course will take an overview of all the considerations when planning a new kitchen design.
This comprehensive course, taught by a qualified interior designer and tutor, will guide you through the design principles of space and layout, storage and styles.
Packed with information, this course promises to be a invaluable investment to design the kitchen you have always dreamed of, which you can enjoy for years to come.
The course will conclude with you creating your own kitchen scheme board.
The course includes:
• Kitchen design styles
• Space planning and ergonomics
• Storage – thinking outside the box
• Lighting – general, task and ambient
• Wall and floor coverings – practicality without compromising on design
• Work-surfaces – their pros and cons
• Kitchen appliances – function, design and suitability