Terms and Conditions
All courses provided by Absolute-Designs Ltd (the “Company”) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Full payment or the first payment of an installment plan must be made to the Company before the student is allowed to start the course.
2. Students using the installment payment plan are liable to make all the payments in full, even if they cancel the course or fail to attend.
3. In the case of a cheque not being honoured, the appropriate bank charges will be passed on to the student.
4. Any changes to course dates will not alter the payment schedule.
5. Course places are not transferable and as such course fees cannot be refunded. Students are therefore advised to insure against cancellation or illness as no refund will be made if you are unable to attend or complete the course.
6. Enrolment on a course will be subject to written acceptance by the Company.
7. Course places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis on receipt of payment.
8. The Company reserves the right to change the course syllabus and content without prior notice.
9. Dates and places on courses are not transferable.
10. The Company reserves the right to cancel a course at any time subject to repayment of any fees received in respect of the course.
11. The right to cancel must be made in writing.
12. The Company reserve the right to terminate the training of any student at our discretion and no refund will be made.
13. You agree to keep confidential all course materials supplied to you by the Company and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials belonging to the Company.
14. You agree to give the Company permission in respect of any work produced by you on any of the Company’s Courses, a perpetual royalty-free licence to copy and display such work for promotional purposes only.
15. Information given on our fact sheets is offered in good faith and does not constitute a recommendation. Students should make their own enquiries before entering into any contract or purchase.
16. The Company cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any personal belongings.
17. Payment of course fees confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Registration on this Company’s course is your willing undertaking to enter into a legally binding agreement to receive and keep confidential and not disclose in whole or in part to any third party, nor use the same in whole or in part for any commercial purposes whatsoever, information seen, obtained or given, unless so permitted in writing, and recognise that any such unauthorised disclosure or use of the confidential information could, would or may cause Absolute Events commercial harm. Confidential Information means information provided in documentary form or by way of a model or in any other tangible form, or information that is imparted orally or any copy of the foregoing.
19. COPYRIGHT: The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the ‘Materials’) contained in our website and course information are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws, under European Union, English and Welsh laws and international laws and treaties. The Company and/or its licensors (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. Nothing in these terms and conditions of use shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any copyright, patent, trade mark, database right, sui generis right or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of the Company, its licensors or any third party. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws the European Union, English and Wales and international laws and treaties and you hereby agree for the benefit of the Company, and without prejudice to the right of the Company to take proceedings in relation to these terms and conditions of use before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of England shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any action or proceedings that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions of use, and for such purposes you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.